Regular visits to your Columbus and Westerville dentists are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Including same day crowns with our CEREC machine!
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentistry, to provide dental care for patients of all ages
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Pain-Free Dentistry, gentle dental care for nervous patients
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Sedation Dentistry, to help with dental anxiety, fear, patient comfort, and convenience
- Oral sedation (given by mouth) is a popular option for many people precisely because it does not require the use of needles.
- Conscious IV sedation is also available and a perfect alternative to oral sedation for high dental anxiety and/or lengthy procedures to ensure patient's are comfortable throughout the procedure.
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.