Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Columbus, OH office.
Your first visit to Oak Creek Dental Care establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by completing the patient forms below in advance of your appointment.
Comfortable care with a non-judgmental approach.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please complete the following online form so we can expedite your first visit:
We offer an in-office membership for patients without dental insurance! You can save money and receive discounts on all restorative and/or cosmetic treatment, including IV sedation! Our membership includes:
- Preventative Services-100% covered
- 2 healthy cleanings*
- 2 exams
- 2 fluoride treatments
- All necessary x-rays
- *Scaling and root planing or periodontal maintenance cleanings are not covered at 100% with our membership; they are discounted by 20%.
- Restorative Services-10% off
- IV Sedation
- & More!!
If you are interested in our office membership please complete the form below prior to your first visit.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.